These little devils are heaven in your mouth. The smell of vanilla crescents is a smell of Christmas, and the best thing about them – they are easy to make!
Christmas Vanilla Crescents
Write a review
- 210 gr flour
- 140 gr butter
- 70 gr minced walnuts (or almonds)
- 70 gr icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- +100 gram icing sugar and 1 small pack of vanilla sugar
- Put all ingredients (except last 100 gr of icing sugar) together in one big bowl.
- Mix together until it becomes smooth dough.
- Put it in a fridge for an hour.
- After that, make small crescents out of the dough.
- Bake them in oven on 230 C for 10 minutes.
- Don't forget to preheat the oven and don't leave them for too long in there!
- When you get them out of the oven, roll them in mixture of icing sugar and vanilla sugar while they're still hot.