Christmas is not Christmas without eggnog! This nice creamy liqueur dessert will make a real flavor explosion in your mouth! Preparation is pretty easy, so let’s get down to it.
Holiday Eggnog Recipie
Write a review
- 10 egg yolks
- 500 gr icing sugar
- 2 vanilla sugar
- 250 ml sweet cream
- 500 ml cognac or brandy
- Put 10 egg yolks in a bowl and add icing sugar to it.
- Mix it with electric mixer for 3 minutes, until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Add vanilla sugar and sweet cream and this time mix it with spoon, NOT with mixer!
- While you stir it with a spoon, progressively add alcohol.
- After you've done with mixing, strain the mixture through cheesecloth and then put it in the fridge overnight.
- You can strain it tomorrow once more and it is ready for serving!
- Remeber: ALWAYS KEEP IT IN FRIDGE AND EVEN THEN, DON'T USE IT AFTER TWO WEEKS!